Gleaned from today’s ” Daily,Compulsive Personalised Over-Consumption,Mortgage Paying,Usury Supporting,Mail “.
A ‘new dawn’ for UKIP: Farage on the verge of securing first elected MP, giving Cameron a headache on his 48th birthday
- UKIP on course to deliver a bloody nose to the Conservatives and Labour
- By-elections held today in Clacton and in Heywood and Middleton
- Polls suggest Carswell will beat Tories in Clacton by up to 6,000 votes
- Labour expected to cling on in Heywood, but with UKIP hot on their heels
- Nigel Farage says the ‘tectonic plates’ of British politics are shifting